- Libya has no electricity bill, electricity came free of charge to all citizens.
- There were no interest rates on loans, the banks were state-owned, and the loan of citizens by law 0%.
- Kadafi promised not to buy a house for his parents until everyone in Libya owned a home.
- All newlywed couples in Libya received 60,000 dinars from the government & because of that, they bought their own apartments & started their families.
- Education & medical treatment in Libya are free. Before Gaddafi, there were only 25% readers, 83% during his reign
- If Libyans wanted to live on a farm, they received free household appliances, seeds, and livestock.
- If they can not receive treatment in Libya, the state would fund them $2300+ accommodation & travel for treatment abroad.
- If you buy a car, the government finances 50% of the price.
- The price of gasoline became $ 0.14 per liter.
- Libya had no external debt, and reserves were $150 billion (now frozen worldwide)
- Since some Libyans can’t find jobs after school, the government will pay the average salary when they can’t find a job.
- Part of oil sales in Libya are directly linked to the bank accounts of all citizens.
- The mother who gave birth to the child will receive $5000
- 40 loaves of bread cost $0.15.
- 25% of Libyans had all Ilisna diplomas.
- Kadafi has implemented the world’s biggest irrigation project known as the “BIG MAN PROJECT” to ensure water availability in the desert.
𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 “𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏” 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐢𝐬?
IT’S TIME FOR JUSTICE
THERE IS NO ESCAPE
THERE ARE NO DEALS
TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS